Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Slice #11: My Sister

She should get an award. An award that states 'World's most irritating human known to mankind. She's always taking away my personal items and running away with them. And I'm like Really? But my mom tells me to 'Respect her, she is older that you.' Urgh. I can't live with that puffy haired earthling that acts like a cat. Yet I can't live without her. She is my best friend. The person I can tell all my secrets to. And stay up all night with. I trust her and she trusts me. Her lengthy legs chasing after me. My shorter ones speeding away. I run into my room, and slam the door in her sharp featured face.

A few days ago, my mom told my sister and I about when we were younger. Where my sister stole a block from me, I took another block and smaked it onto her forehead.

But I still love her. :)


5 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to you. But the thing is that I am the older sister. I know I can be very annoying to my little sister and she HATES it. Relating to you, you hate being irritating by your elder sister. But I still love my little sister like you love your older sister. I love this post you did Farah. It was really touching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your dialogue that goes along with the story. I also like the ending! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is cute.
    I can relate, I've got an older brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel. I have a younger brother.

    ReplyDelete