Saturday, 14 March 2015

Slice #14: Weekends

I love weekends. It's the time you finally have a break. I'm not saying I don't like school. Infact, I quite enjoy school as much as I enjoy the weekends. But you know sometimes you just want a break. A time to relax. If you're like me, when it's the weekend, I sleep late. 1:00am, 2:00am late, or "early". And because of that I wake up at 11:00am. I don't understand why I do it like that because you're suppose to be awake the same time and sleep about the same time each day. The only thing that it is mainly affecting me, is when I have to go back to school and my sleeping schedule gets messed up.

On Sunday night, I can't sleep. Because those two nights made me used to sleeping late. so then I end up sleeping a 11:00pm (and by the way, that's the earliest I would be able to sleep), but I have to wake up at 6:00, leaving me only 7 hours of sleep at the very most. And another part of my sleeping is that I wake up almost 1 or 2 times about every other night, which makes it harder for me in the morning.

Even though the weekends could be so amazing, they can ruin your next week. Or maybe it is just me.



2 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with you Farah. I love my late nights and sleep-ins. I also struggle with settling down and quieting my mind on Sunday night knowing that I have to get up early and face all you darlings :) Yet I continue my struggle to hang on to the quiet hours of the evenings. I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your picture that goes along with your blog post. I also feel the same about Sundays! (especially since today is one) I just can't sleep at night but I still have to wake up really early!

    ReplyDelete